2011年4月24日 星期日

A pleasant picnic to Lantau Island



Now, I am going to give a presentation of the pleasant picnic today.

Thank you for your kind invitation to accompany me to have a pleasant picnic. I really enjoyed very much today. Well, let me write down some notes of it.

An unbelievable queue of about one thousand persons'd appeared in Ngong Ping Bus Station that we hesitated for a moment. Then we got on '3M' bus to go to Silver Mine Bay instead.

It had so many fine sceneries that I nearly forgot during these several years! Mui Wo had changed a lot. I even couldn't find out where the barbecue sites located. Wandering along the winding passages in the countryside, I noticed some old shops of long time ago. With their familiar outlines I felt the traces of the past.

Then we spent the latter part of the afternoon in Tai O. The beautiful views were the same as I mentioned before. I loved Tai O for its sweet atmosphere.

We left Tai O after taking supper in 'Lin Hang cuisine'. The food was tasty. We had a feast of chicken, fish, egg and vegetables. I liked the hot tea. When we arrived at the bus stop, a long queue of about one thousand persons was existed, too. What an unforgettable journey in this Easter Holidays, I think. Luckily, there were many 'No. 11 Lantau Buses'. We only waited for twenty minutes till we're on board the bus. We left Tai O at about seven o'clock light-heartedly and joyfully.

Thank you.

Mary

On the way to Mui Wo.

沒有留言:

張貼留言