2011年4月14日 星期四

Do you like to raise a pet, why, why not ?

tropical fish
 
cute tortoises
 
 
 
gracefully swimming goldfish
 
 
 
I like to raise a pet on the grounds listed below.

First, I am convinced by many stories which describe the pets' obedience, usefulness and merit that a pet is an honest friend.

Second, a pet can also bring lots of fun into my daily life. I had once kept a little cute tortoise many years ago. I enjoyed watching it crawling extremely slowly on the floor. It was amusing!

Third, some pets are beautiful, intelligent and playful such as goldfish, dogs and pot-bellied pigs. The colourful tropical fish swim gracefully in the aquariums while dogs learn tricks more quickly than most other ones. The amazing appearance of pot-bellied pigs provokes us into laughters wildly.

Meanwhile, I had once asked for an advice from an exotic pet expert. He says that pets are lovely animals and, although you may need time and effort to take care of them, the reward is plentiful. It is generally spoken that raising a pet is a kind of luxury, however, in view of the above reasons, I think it is worthy to do so.

Mary

沒有留言:

張貼留言