2013年9月19日 星期四



Summer memories @ 2013 (夏日的回憶)


Time flies. It seemed it was only yesterday when I attended the English evening class. I took part in the DSEEE and scored good marks.

In this summer period, I re-decorated my house. The works are completed and the house looks very comfortable and bright. I visited the famous tourist spots in Hong Kong, too. I strolled around outlying islands. I enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful sceneries very much indeed.

I appreciate the evening school English teacher. Her inspiring words are wonderful and positive. Her proactive manners are very respectable and active, resulted her students’ English standard to have been improved to a great level. I got the champion, a reward and a cheque given by the institute as the rewarding merit, were achieved.

I will be on retirement next month. I’ve planned a lot of activities to be carried out afterwards. They are travelling plans, living in bungalows, studying, taking care of young babies, cleaning houses, making clothes, planting some potted flowers, meeting interesting people…etc. Most of all, I’ll attend the culinary class to cook some tasty food for my family.

Of course, I should take good care of my health. Keeping hopeful and happy is the utmost important thing to do every day. Mary

沒有留言:

張貼留言