2012年9月3日 星期一

Summer memories 2012 **(夏日的回憶)



Title : Summer memories 2012 (夏日的回憶)
3rd September, 2012.

Time flies.  It seems only it’s yesterday when we paid visits to the relatives in Haifeng Xian, Tsuen Wan, Ching Yi, Tung Chung.  I start my new term of English Study in an evening school tonight.

In these summer holidays I spent most of my time doing housework, cooking and cleaning up the house.  I made clothes alterations so that they fit me more properly.  I did some Form 1 – Form 5 mathematic exercises.  And, I read some ‘old’ books, too. 

I stayed at home on Saturdays and Sundays watching the television, DVDs.  I cooked Italian, Japanese, Shanghais, Chinese and Korean dishes for fun.  I enjoyed my stays in Nathan Road, Kwun Tong, Tokwawan.  I visited Hong Kong Island - Causeway Bay, Mount Davis, the Peak. When I stayed at home, I turned on the air-conditioner to get cool comfort.  Occasionally, I fell asleep in my armchairs.

I joined several schoolmates’ gatherings.  I enjoyed chatting, communicating ideas with them.  I have suppers in Fu Kee roasted geese restaurant, Garden Jade Seafood restaurant, Fortune Chinese Food restaurant, etc. with relatives and friends.  I do the voluntary work for World Vision in a Saturday morning in August.

I strolled about Tai O and outlying islands of Hong Kong.  I appreciated the fresh air and beautiful sceneries.  I went to the libraries for short moments, not only enriching myself with useful knowledge, but also I got free air-conditioning.

I wandered along sand beaches and seaside at night solo, to escape the heat.  I loved roaring sea-wave.  I watched sunset, too.  I felt happy to do these activities.  I went to the cinema once in this summer.

As I’m having the diabetes symptom, I take the low-sweet drinks such as freezing lemon-zero-coke, salted lemon-zero-Schweppes, Sprite or 7Up.  I eat ‘no sugar added’ ice-cream, fruit and vegetable salads, beloved vegetation food and healthy dishes in this summer period.  Most of all, I like the dishes of fresh skillfully fried fishes, 'no sugar added' chocolates.

Certainly, I go to work in the office almost every day.  Every night when I go to bed I always mummer a wonderful proverb :- ‘Early to bed, early to rise, give you health and wealth!”
Thank you.

Mary

沒有留言:

張貼留言